Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pan-Glazed Tempeh Recipe

Tonight we made one of my all time favorite recipes.
This orange pan-glazed tempeh recipe is one of the few recipes I have never really tweaked. I almost always change recipes according to what I already have for ingredients or what I think might be a good substitution or addition to a recipe. This one has such a perfect combination of ingredients, that I have no desire to mess with it.

We served it over a rice medley from Trader Joes and made roasted balsamic green beans. The green beans were super easy. We trimmed the ends, drizzled safflower oil and balsamic vinegar over them, mixed them around to make sure they were all covered, and sprinkled salt and pepper on them. Then we baked them at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. I love simple side dishes!

Here is one more photo. I was happy there was still a little natural light still coming through the window when this recipe was complete. My food photos never seem to come out right if the pictures are taken after dark... no matter how well lit the room is!
Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment