Simple steps to this mouthwatering dessert:
1. Slice a nectarine in half and place it face down on a hot grill.
2. Add a sliced frozen banana to a food processor, along with a handful of blueberries.
3. Process 5 minutes, until creamy.
4. When the banana is processed the nectarine should be soft, with faint grill marks on it.
5. Serve the soft serve and nectarines together and sprinkle blueberries on top.
6. Devour. Or savor. Whichever your preference.
*Note: For those observant ones who thought "wouldn't a spoon be a better option than a fork?" Yes. I was under a lot of pressure to photograph this and then eat it, all before my fluffy, smooth soft serve melted and turned into a banana puddle. I will try to think straight next time.
Pure and simple.